I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

So, after extreme week..

Yesh, today is monday.. And i am nt in school.. So is kinda busy week for me las 2 week.. so many things happen good o bad.. both added colour to my life.. make it more intresting and more delighting.. hahas.. os is GOOD..

So, many things changed.. The way treating people, the way if people getting back together.. all is under a script writer.. I duno who i am nt so soon wane met him.. hahas.. means ki chia soon la..

Las week, we get on to our sport day.. so this sport day changed a lots of things.. I mean the way we treated sport day.. Hahas.. To me , lastim sport day just spending money with fwens with some bowling o even Hock Lee.. Bt dis tim.. i am busy earning thm bec.. Selling all kinds of fruits and eating stuff.. so is another different experience..

so, went off to Pc fair.. woah.. so is good and so damn good.. hahas... i went thr 3 days and sold out 50+ laptop.. yuhu~ song chin chin.. lai lai.. c if u wane compete with me o nt.. hahas.. jkjkjk.. just my luck dis pc fair.. meet new fwens and learn new stuff.. thats how life should be.. hehe..

I saw that naif person.. He saw me no Hi and No nothing.. so so long u dis fwen.. i ain't gonna miss u..

No comments: