I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

confession

I would like to say thanks to you that all this while.. Your trust to me..

All this while, i never have a relationship that happen so many things that is beyond our control..

So many things happen, all this while.. I always shut my mouth up and don't defense myself..

I know, if I can't defense myself how can I protect U.. I will, get all my strength up and do what need to be done to fulfill my responsibility to you..

I fail my past few relation cause i really don't talk much, I don't tell other my problems and what am I thinking. But, U have the ability to know what am i thinking and my very own feeling..

My mood change as fast as tornado that strike the US, but u handle it as good as ABC..

All this while, I am a failure that can't fulfill anything, I will not be so anymore.. Take U to the place that U always wanted to..

Love you with all my heart and i have the faith that there no another U on any other planet and there is only U..

Love is the things that tied us up, trust is the things that hold us on..

I will love U with all my heart and I will gave my full trust to you..

I love U more than yesterday and a bit less than tomorrow.. Cause i want to keep on loving you..

I LOVE YOU

No comments: