I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, November 23, 2009

LVL5

I saw her update just now..

Still mis her.. That's the fate i cannot deny..

i try phone her up.. Guessing mayb her left her angry somewhere near the beach..

But, its still d same..

I remember that she told me that i did many mistakes whereas i didn't realize it as she olso so not gone tel me..

She told me once.. Dun make me angry.. U knw how ugly it looks and hows the level go to.. Level 5 is the limit that she gave me.. I always on lvl 2 o 3 but this time.. I really go out of it..

I am sory for wat i said.. I dun wane end up this way.. Ur birthday wish stil i haven receive.. I hoping.. Not wishing.. Praying to myself that .. something call miracle will show up and let me once again believe that this world is full of feelings by every single life-subject in this world..

Level 5... I miss u..

No comments: