I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

An amaze sunday..

Yesterday, which is sunday.. As an normal ruitine for me to get up.. Tak a few moment of preparation have my cup of glucose waiting some body picking me toSEntosa for my football sesion. Hahs.. I was counting on it actually.. As keny pick me up las minute.. I was like sob sob.. Webt to danz house and then wait him to prepare.. But unfortunately.. Luck was n the other side.. He don't even wake up.. Hahas.. Dis was d 1st time i saw him nt prepared.. Kakx.. Amazingly shocked me off.. Hahas.. Later thn tat.. I decide nt to go kick cz danz was nt going.. Hehe.. Telling him wat happen las nite.. hehe..

After that, we went off.. To the park near by.. Thinking bec as my childhood years.. Play swing, get a ride bec to my old day.. Days that doesn't brg me any trouble.. I am so miss those days.. Call up Mrs lee .. hahas.. She like.. 'i am awake but i'm blur.. ' Hahas..

She said.. Gv me a min to brush my teeth.. Hehe.. Hapi she said so.. Bt, for us to thx her appreciation, we went off to her house.. After reach, found that we are exhausted and mostly HUNGRY ... Kek tiok.. So decide to have breakfas.. kakasx.. I am hapi with tat.. cz stomatch was making the druming sound in side.. kakax..

Fuel up, Pick sleepy mr lee.. hahas.. Thn went off 2 BOMBAY MASALA.. Love love it.. As me n danz looking forward for d roti canai for soooooo loooooong.... bombay masala.. was the place for us.. Love it.. Cheap yet nice.. hehe..

W ent bec to jln song.. hehe.. so.. Tak yong'su icecream.. waited for long enuf le.. hehe.. after tat..
Went bec ma chung garden.. c wane go whr.. all in a sudden.. we all decide.. GO SWIM.. wah.... song song.. long din go le.. mizzz.. go mbks d.. lucky for us.. packed our things fas enuf.. and d sky show its mercy on us as our determination for swim are high enuf..

Its was an tired swim thn we all went bec hom.. wohu~ dis is a nic sunday..

1 comment:

HuatHuat said...

eh eh eh eh ... u forgot to say we went to hock lee ... and yet u made somthing lost in the arcade.. isit?? hmmph its important