I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hey Yo

I am bec... kakax.. Nt bec frm any place lah.. Think me so kaya go here and there mei?? Hahas.. Just bec frm who i am that missed the world of joyless long time ago.. sure u all miss me bah.. I mean nt in person.. I nw reli cn left everything behind and do my very best to cheer every1 up..
As i always do all dis year.. Sad.. Ya.. sure a feeling to make me grow up.. hahas.. i am just as childish as my vocab level is.. hahas.. Consider me still in d primary will make urself that u are a normal thinking yet educated person.. hahas..

Thinking bec on f1-f5.. i am just as crazy as my mind and age set me in.. so much fun and so much fwens to share around.. Love love love.. the world is fill with love.. Nt only love from the other gender that we hope ourself tie our knot to.. Family love, fwens love.. Many other but this 2 love brg me out frm d dark and cold pathway.. Thy thought me that.. Rainbow come after d rain.. so.. Cry as hard as u could to c d rainbow as it appear after the tears washed ur eyes..

Thx owh.. Love love... To thx u all.. Contributing a very ugly side of me.. hahas.. This is so young n nuts... hahas.. but this is a package that does't come with any problem..

No comments: