I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 18, 2010

hui lai le..

Few days ago.. she is bec..SHE IS REALLY BACK..
i was hoping for dis days for quite a long time.. the feeling of welcoming she back is really can't be express through words.. dis wonderful feeling is sure a remarkable and memorable for us.. i really.. i duno.. i am afraid to repeat what had happen.. its really a new thing to me.. missing some one far away..

i won take distance as my excuse, i wont take time to be a reason when we had some conflict goin on.. this is something i will remember and bear in mind.. i really do..

still remember clearly how i meet her.. hahas.. *i duno get use 2 using full spelling*.. @@..
i really ever think twice before i ask.. i know.. i look so play-ful.. hahas.. yesh i am but i am very serious in some matter.. i dun lik getting hurt again.. HURT SO MUCH..

she is different.. she is.. just she.. hahas.. stupiak me.. u?? wat do u think of me?? hehe.. i never wane be regret in my life.. never ever.. spend my life till d max., wuhu~..

i just wane say.. I LOVE DABIE..

No comments: