I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Duno y..

I mean.. I have no idea.. y.. i mean i do nothing wrong.. I dun act lik wat i use to be.. Mayb.. We are not belong together as we use to be.. I duno y and olso duno wat will ever happen if we are nt even fwen.. i am wondering.. wat u guy treat me as?? In a matter of fact.. I mind.. but start to get wat i call self destrution and self-healing.. Its ok.. I still have another way of road to go on.. But as for this time.. I will super duper appreciate each and single of them.. Its gud nt to show tat i m sad and i am suck.. I change alots as i am.. u stay on u all on.. stay to be the guy u all are.. i am hu i am.. dun thn suaks lah.. say me childish o wat.. so watever.. mind sets.. i go on my on way.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: