I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, December 4, 2009

After those 3 days..

wahseh.. Its been a year.. An amzing yet memorable year.. Love it as all happening had make me thinks alots and motivate me to do wat i should and couldn't done if determination and motivation is not wat stay with me all long..

Pc fair~
Such a nic 3 tiring day.. Tat let me learn alots.. A very nic trip.. kakax..

Thy taught me alots.. hehe.. Telefon num iis nt available.. hahas.. i din have le.. kakax..Mr lee is the 1 hu i nid to give a thumb up and a big round of applause to him as he reli did a very good job being a nic fwen~ hehe.. dis i a special dediacation to both of them
Hahas.. specail edition frm me n my gay partner for u both.. hehe.. Hoping u lik it.. hehe..
After d pc fair.. We went off to 175 to let our kaki relax after standing for 3 days tat is tiring n exhausted.. hehe.. after tat.. went bec to our old place jln song again.. hehe.. as for jln song.. love it as we will report ourself everyday d.. hehe.. kakax..

no to mention le.. Nic to have u all around...

No comments: