I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

This the HAPPY part

So, 16/04 is a great day for me as my very good friend turns 19th.. hahas.. ( i still have a long way to go..) Beside that, she is back.. yeho~song song song.. i really waited for quite long le e..

hahas.. so the activity begins since shw is back.. bt, unfortunately i have to work.. i mean work as a part-time astro promoter.. hehe.. thx to my fwenn.. TIng.. hahas.. bt olso quite enjoy since she say she cn com visit me when i m working.. kakax..

frm mon til sun.. i din have enuf rest.. i skip clz,skip my noon rest and many other kok.. hahas.. skip quite a lots of my daily routine.. aiz.. bt.. once in a while niak bah.. hahas.. pei my bie bah.. yuhu~

we have many memorable moment together.. hahas.. so love it.. since is memorable.. so somehow someway.. i left it behind in our memory.. cherishing every moment that we have..

No comments: