I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Never.. Ever..


There is something that never happen.. What I mean never happen is something that like time. As every second past-by, history is a name for it..

In all these years.. She never get satisfied with what i done.. I am who i am.. I live with my very own way of style.. Carry on with my life philosophy.. But,she just never say.. yesh, U did a very good job.. Always,try harder again.. Never a compliment..

And time goes by, she start to say.. No this, no that, no those.. Let me choose?? Its just a way of respecting my right but in the end.. Still follow her decision.. never something from me.. taking things i deserved..

Live y life to perfection is what i really wan.. Well, we will just see.. If its work..

No comments: