I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A life Of ExcimenT!!!

Nice week for last week.. So many activities in a roll that letting me dun have much time to have rational thinking.. hahas.. means no much free time.. going here and there.. enjoying precious times with friends.. It's very precious memory.. I am really happen all of u had given me a chance to change me.. I mean i been sucks before.. U knw la.. Hahas.. so.. I realize a second chance should bee given to everyone..

Last week, i went my fwen warm-hearted thr spent my time.. Doing nothing bt share memorable times with thm.. I knw so how so way so place i just dun have a sit in.. so.. is ok to step off a sec.. thy are a bunch of nice guy jz some time reli a weirdo cn use to describe thm.. hahas..

thn.. went to visit mum.. so.. dis is also a new palce for me to hang out.. hahas.. i am very glad that i have her cute little daugt in my life.. she is my everything.. cherishing her is my priority.. hehe.. i think i can get along bah.. i mean with d whole fam..

again.. Went off to damai.. Before that.. I heard my fwen told me that i reli have a great life now.. I mean.. Gud fwens.. a lovely girlfriend.. a nice fam.. all dis are something that Carlos cannot afford to take it away from me.. hehe.. Have a great time over thr.. Having alots of fun time.. hehe.. thought alots olso.. mayb.. i am d lucky one.. so i am d lucky one..( lame chin~)

thx for u all.. thx for wat i have.. Thx for viewiing..

No comments: