I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I angry cos i do care..

I saw a friends wrote this phase in Fb ' I angry because i do care..'..

We show our anger in different ways.. Some Hidden in side and when they shower, some emo, don't talk to others when they have some problem..

i still in the anger.. cause i never thought u will do this although hundred and millions times u had did the same things.. I hope that u will be like the fog in the air.. Come and go when i am still sleeping.. Never have to know u ever here but just know u present ..

Showing your luxurious life.. With all the goods things surround u.. although the i am still in a very down and low situation that may not be as wealthy as yours life-style..

Doing the best i can to achieve higher level in everything you did.. No matter what.. I am still angry because i do care..

No comments: