I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Problems @@

Problems just never stop..
Maths question, Love problem, Social problems, many many others..

Creating the world as a better place to live on.. Not creating problems tat kill urself with it..
Sad bad mod will always accompany us.. Totally will hesitate this type of feeling..

Saw and heard and knw a very good fwen tat sad 4 dis feel days.. she was ok wen in the morning but wen she was left alone.. She will be weak.. Tis type of feeling.. I been through.. It's hurts and will worth for me to do anything to get rid of this feeling..

But now, i found u.. I din cheerish the past bt i will cheerish u now.. forever.. i knw many ppl c me as a playboy.. Since u dunno me.. Plz dun judge me as wat i look.. I look playful.. Never get sad wen meet fwens.. U will nvr understan how i feel.. Bie.. I promise i will do my best to let u felt wat a couple do..

No comments: