I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 28, 2009

predic?? m i rite??

how bout we hv prediction b4 things happen on us..??

i am just a normal person bt i somhw cn sense that my com is goin to spoilt.. in a short tim..

bt, din thought tat it was dis short.. i m sooo sad cz.. com is olday a part of my life.. i mayb cn stand 1 day din on9.. bt i reli knt stand 2 day.. hahas.. so fei hua..

haiz..
staying update and doing my things through internet is wat my daily life would be..

bt i hop that i will focus my thing.. i mean other thing.. i will try to bec to wat so called student life..

BOOK BOOK BOOK..

u been through a student life thn u will noe wat tat so-called exciment in our teenage life year..

its rather sad thn other feeling that i m feeling nw..

wat to do.. wait lo..

>hope that my light of life will come soon after all d lightness night<


No comments: