I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

..know it le.. XD

Hehe.. I know le.. Some people just trying to get away from our eye sight..

Its ok.. At least we been through something and know each other.. Hehe.. Take everything positively and we will be in a better mood.. hahas.. wat for angry o??

Hehe.. Always start the day with a smile.. Hehe.. All u did and done are hurtful and meaningful to me.. Ya, u are not the one that should be blame.. I am.. i start with a sucks attitude and end up like this.. But, U taught me an important lesson that i will always remember.. U sucks.. hahas.. truth that discovered by ourself is hurt bt we will always remember and its a deep deep cut that reli will lasts forever for us to know..

Thanks a lots as a friend.. I really appreciate all of u.. The days we been through.. The days we help each other.. K la.. Its time for us to say gudbye.. Nic to knwing u o..

No comments: