I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Night that full of sounds..

my feeling at night 26/10

i wish u could listen,hear,and heard what i try to say to u..


Thanks for ur corncen.. Past tense jiu past tense.. At least i try, no regret..


I don't know how to talk already.. So, i choose to shout..


There's no moon, no stars , no nothing but there are tears , sadness of a person and a sad theme song to accompany me to spend the rest of the night. Good night


After a sleepless night and a silent morning, i found out there something more for me to take care off.. Thx owh all fwens for ur concern.. kam xia kam xia..

should i envy his courage o learn frm d mistake that he had made..?


This is my feeling that i been through.. Doing correctly need courage.. Do wrongly need consequence that i will pay in the future..

Which should i choose?? Better dun choose.. JZ LET IT BE..

2 comments:

HuatHuat said...

waseh nvm ... i support u >< )+U+U+U ...

HuatHuat said...

waseh nvm ... i support u >< )+U+U+U ...