I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, August 17, 2009

...874...

Any number that seem important to u??
Wait for it to appear evry moments and seconds..
So anxious to knwo what is d content.. Wat is d meaning that it brings to u??

Am i important to her? O she reli tak note of me.. There was a time that she reli always there.. Bt seems that, she has gone to her other pathway of life.. That i reli cannot join in..

She lead a perfect life and i was happy that i was there wen she was down..
I not sure wat she will have in d future bt for sure.. I am always beside u and will walk with u..

D way we met is quite hilarious actually,never thought that i wil met some1 i reli will have a crush onto.. After d 1st tim, comes d 2nd time.. Never thought that she will b bec.. Left her number thn frm that day onwards.. Thats d number that i reli waiting for it every moments..
who noe she notice it??
I CARE

No comments: