I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Extra extra......




Nt extra money.... IS extra clz...
Our chemis Teacher lo.. Ask us go extra clz le... haiz...
tired le... kakaz...
Thn we go lo...
Bt in d whole tim i m d 1 who always shack my( cause goin 2 fal aslp mah...).. @ earli wak up liao.. Nt use 2 it kok...
Hehe... Thn d lesson finis nt d lecture of Student stil nt finis lo...
She came down n lecture vernon le... Kolian... Say wat kolej expensive lo... so mani macam le... hehe... bt at least we are use to it lah.. Hahas..

Thn i go 4 my haircut... Dis are d pic that are not yet cut... Miz my long hair le... Bt d weather hot mah so,... CUT CUT CUT!!!!

3 comments:

Vernon Chang said...

Haha... Never mind la... You so rich er!!!^^ Got work bo... I didn't work oh... Then i ma eat grass everyday???=.="

promise 20 said...

wah...
wat lo...
spend habis lu...

hanz said...

=='''
so 自戀de u~